Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Say When! - Boys (1987)

Here is a single from the 1980's that I bought on vinyl from the Netherlands a couple of years ago. It's Say When!, the duo comprised of Elvira Valentine and Ingrid Simons, whose albums I have fondly featured on the Isle Of Deserted Pop Stars under their other monikers: Goddess and B.B. Queen. As Say When! they released a few singles in the late 1980s in Europe, which I plan on getting all of at some point. They were produced by the team behind successful Dutch girl group Mai Tai, and their sound is very similar. A rare must have for any Goddess or B.B. Queen fans.

Download Boys

1
Boys (Girls)
2
Full Speed Ahead

2 comments:

  1. Hi, please could you reup this - links are dead? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

REMEMBER to let me know if any links are down in the COMMENTS of whatever song you're looking for and I'll try to reup them ASAP. :)