Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jump And Joy! - Let's Roll (I Like It) (1999)

Jump & Joy! were apparently German and an obvious attempt to cash in on the Spice Girls' audience, as so many other girl groups did. But they only managed a few singles - this, "Sunny Day" and the incredibly cheesy "Vamoz Everybody" (the video for which is on Youtube), and their sound owed more to the Vengaboys than the Spice Girls. One of their members, Diana Fox, found greater success as a trance singer.



Download Let's Roll (I Like It)

1
Let's Roll (I Like It) (Radio Mix)
2
Let's Roll (I Like It) (Jump & Joy Mix)
3
Let's Roll (I Like It) (Double-A-Mix)
4
Let's Roll (I Like It) (DJ Let It Roll!!!)
5
Let's Roll (I Like It) (Radio Jingle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

REMEMBER to let me know if any links are down in the COMMENTS of whatever song you're looking for and I'll try to reup them ASAP. :)