Thursday, May 14, 2009

Love & Sas - Call My Name (1992)

By request, here is the promo single for Love & Sas' biggest 'hit' "Call My Name". It includes remixes by house legend Maurice Joshua. The radio mix and remixes have re-recorded vocals. I prefer the LP version, which is on their one and only album of the same name, available on The Isle Of Deserted Pop Stars.





Download Call My Name

1
Call My Name (Radio Mix)
2
Call My Name (LP Version)
3
Call My Name (Chicago Mix)
4
Call My Name (Chicago Dub Mix)

10 comments:

  1. Thank U, Thank U, Thank U!!! I almost lost all hope but you post it. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please re-up DJ Nasty G.

    Really need this asset collection. Thanks.

    -Jovpro Npo-
    jovpro@gamil.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find the CD. Sorry. If I run across it I'll re-up.

      Delete
  3. Good Luck. I hope you come across it someday. Till then I shall keep revisiting this page. Thanks for the response DJ Nasty G
    -Jovpro Npo-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Down again. What a shame. Would love to hear the Chicago Dub of this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm impressed by how fast that was. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Any chance for a re-up? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete

REMEMBER to let me know if any links are down in the COMMENTS of whatever song you're looking for and I'll try to reup them ASAP. :)