Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pleasure Beat Featuring J Cock - First Time (1996)

This is a eurohouse remake of the 1988 rock ballad by Robin Beck, made popular thanks to it's appearance in a Coca Cola commercial. Pleasure Beat is basically Canadian Brad Daymond of Love Inc and J Cock, who is better known as Sheree Jeacocke, or just Sheree OR Jeacocke (I will feature her solo work, which includes two albums and an EP, on the Isle in the future). Another dance remake of the song was also a hit for Sunblock a few years ago. The only other track released under the Pleasure Beat moniker was their eurohouse remake of Alanis Morissette's "Hand In My Pocket".

Download First Time

1
First Time (Pleasure Beat Original Club Mix)
2
First Time (Pleasure Beat Original Radio Mix)
3
First Time (Frankfurt Extended Mix)
4
First Time (Frankfurt Radio Edit)

5 comments:

  1. hi can you please re upload the 4 Sheree singles? I am also looking for Womans work and Bang On! Your blog is wonderful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have reupped all of the Sheree single except this one, because I can't find the files at the moment. :( And I don't have the Woman's Work and Bang On singles, but if you want the Sheree album they're on, you can get it here: http://music-spectrum.blogspot.ca/search/label/Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I finally found and reupped this one as well. ;)

      Delete
  4. thank you so much! ... i keep searching for Candi singles and Sheree, but not easy to find!

    ReplyDelete

REMEMBER to let me know if any links are down in the COMMENTS of whatever song you're looking for and I'll try to reup them ASAP. :)