Thursday, September 5, 2013

Voyéur - Hangin' On The Boulevard (1988)

What little I know about Voyéur I just posted on The Isle Of Deserted Pop Stars along with their album.  But this is the record that made me first notice them.  I loved it at first listen, as it is an amazing upbeat pop-house track, all courtesy of remixer Murray Elias and the best editor ever, Chep Nuñez.  It made me seek out the album, which is quite different.  The album version is included here so you can compare, and if you like it, head on over to the Isle and download their album.



Download Hangin' On The Boulevard

1 Hangin' On The Boulevard (Housin' Mix)
2 Hangin' On The Boulevard (Housin' Edit)
3 Hangin' On The Boulevard (LP Version)
4 Hangin' On The Boulevard (Housin' Dub)

1 comment:

  1. thanx very much,very interesting blog.Just found you, keep the wonderful work

    ReplyDelete

REMEMBER to let me know if any links are down in the COMMENTS of whatever song you're looking for and I'll try to reup them ASAP. :)