Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Rosa Korbet ‎– Love On The Run (1989)

Here is another Canadian Hi-NRG production by a man who has appeared quite a bit on Lost Pop Treasures, Vincent Degiorgio.  It has an upbeat pop vocal with a lot of percussion.  As for Rosa Korbet, I know nothing about her other than that she appeared in a small role in a movie called Fireballs, and this was her only single.  I remember seeing her perform this on the local Toronto dance show Electric Circus, and think I might have that performance on video somewhere.  Maybe once day I'll post it on Youtube.  Till then, enjoy!


Download Love On The Run

1 Love On The Run (The Bombshell Mix)
2 Love On The Run (The Bombshell Edit)
3 Love On The Run (The Rrrrremix)
4 Love On The Run (The Dubbage Mix)

1 comment:

  1. I've always been curious about this one. Thanks for letting me get to hear it.

    ReplyDelete

REMEMBER to let me know if any links are down in the COMMENTS of whatever song you're looking for and I'll try to reup them ASAP. :)