Thursday, April 2, 2015

Spunkadelic - Boomerang (1990)

Here is a 12" I ripped awhile ago but forgot to post.  It is the second single from Spunkadelic's only album Spunk Junk, which I posted on The Isle.  It made a bigger splash than the first single off of the album, just denting the R&B charts in the US, though it is the best song on the album, IMO.  If you love pop-house, this is one for you.

Here is the video.



Download Boomerang

1 Boomerang (12" Boomer Beat)
2 Boomerang (12" Percapella)
3 Boomerang (7" Club)
4 Boomerang (Mega Bass Dub)
5 Boomerang (Club Instrumental)
6 Boomerang (7" Radio)

4 comments:

  1. Simply amazing. Yesterday, I found some mixes of the first single on a cassette I had recorded many years ago and transferred them to digital. And today you post this :-) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a new track for me ... and a groovy one at that. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. requesting a reup, sorry.. i think all the files hosted on sendspace are down

    ReplyDelete

REMEMBER to let me know if any links are down in the COMMENTS of whatever song you're looking for and I'll try to reup them ASAP. :)