Friday, February 26, 2010

Evans & Fisher - You Set My Heart On Fire (1987)

I believe that Evans & Fisher were an Italian act, said to consist of very non-Italian named Tommy Evans and Danny Fisher. This is their remake of the Tina Charles disco classic. I had actually never heard the song until I got my hands on this version, which has a very Italo-disco feel. They released a few other singles using this name as well, and also produced other acts and ran a record label. (The single edit is from a separate 7" and thus is of different quality.)


Download You Set My Heart On Fire

1
You Set My Heart On Fire
2
Heart On Fire (Instrumental)
3 You Set My Heart On Fire (Single Edit)

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Could you please restore link for EP Evans & Fisher - You Set My Heart On Fire (1987).
    I also looking for some albums of japanese Toru Arima Orchestra, Living guitars, Gil Ventura... I can write detailed e-mail to you.May be you can find something from my old collection of instrumental music.
    Kind regards, Yuri (Sydney)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could u please repeat your expired link.

    ReplyDelete

REMEMBER to let me know if any links are down in the COMMENTS of whatever song you're looking for and I'll try to reup them ASAP. :)