Friday, February 26, 2010

Evans & Fisher - You Set My Heart On Fire (1987)

I believe that Evans & Fisher were an Italian act, said to consist of very non-Italian named Tommy Evans and Danny Fisher. This is their remake of the Tina Charles disco classic. I had actually never heard the song until I got my hands on this version, which has a very Italo-disco feel. They released a few other singles using this name as well, and also produced other acts and ran a record label. (The single edit is from a separate 7" and thus is of different quality.)


Download You Set My Heart On Fire

1
You Set My Heart On Fire
2
Heart On Fire (Instrumental)
3 You Set My Heart On Fire (Single Edit)

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Could you please restore link for EP Evans & Fisher - You Set My Heart On Fire (1987).
    I also looking for some albums of japanese Toru Arima Orchestra, Living guitars, Gil Ventura... I can write detailed e-mail to you.May be you can find something from my old collection of instrumental music.
    Kind regards, Yuri (Sydney)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could u please repeat your expired link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite dance floor at 1987. It's really hard to find this song until here. Thank's a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete

REMEMBER to let me know if any links are down in the COMMENTS of whatever song you're looking for and I'll try to reup them ASAP. :)