Friday, December 7, 2012

Jasmin - Body Talk (1988)

FINALLY, I'm back on this blog! It's been almost a year and a half since my last post!  Luckily I had a three year warranty on my turntable and finally replaced it.  So hopefully I'll be able to share quite a few new gems in the new year.  Let's start with two songs by Jasmin.  I know very little about her, as there are a ton of artists who have went by that name over the years.  But I do know that she released a single in 1984 called "Get Up And Dance" as well as an album of the same name, which you can preview and buy on iTunes or Amazon (for some reason an 'e' was added to the end of her name for the album only).  I only recently heard "Get Up And Dance" and recognized from the voice that it is the same woman that sings this, her first single four years later on CBS Associated.  The original version stays with the freestylish sound of her other single from 1984, "Stop (Before You Break My Heart)" , while the house and Euro mixes do indeed up the house factor.  Enjoy!

Download Body Talk

1 Body Talk (Club Original Mix)
2 Body Talk (Percapella)
1 Body Talk (EURO Mix)
2 Body Talk (House Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

REMEMBER to let me know if any links are down in the COMMENTS of whatever song you're looking for and I'll try to reup them ASAP. :)