Friday, May 23, 2014

S.I.N Featuring Claudja Barry - Good Time (1990)

S.I.N, which stood for Strength In Numbers, was essentially Jamaican/Canadian singer (and personal fave) Claudja Barry and her husband and life-long producer, German/American Jürgen S. Korduletsch.  The two had great success, from her first album in 1975, Sweet Dynamite, through to her last album in 1987, I, Claudja, including dance hits like "Love For The Sake Of Love", Boogie Woogie Dancin' Shoes", "Dancin' Fever", "Radio Action", "Work Me Over", "Trippin' On The Moon" and "Down And Counting".  "Good Time" was their first single of the 1990s, and their first foray into house music.  It was a minor dance hit, and is a real treat. They released one other track as S.I.N, "Jump To The Rhythm", in 1992.  Luckily Claudja is still recording, with her last release being, coincidentally, "Good Time Girl" in 2010.

Download Good Time

1 Good Time (Original Mix) (Voice Of The S.I.N. Mix)
2 Good Time (Prime Dub) (S.I.N. Is In The House)
3 Good Time (Party Mix) (Sax'n S.I.N. Mix)

1 comment:

REMEMBER to let me know if any links are down in the COMMENTS of whatever song you're looking for and I'll try to reup them ASAP. :)