Tuesday, July 13, 2010

J-Cock - Sunshine Of My Life (1996)

Canadian singer Sheree Jeacocke began her long recording career in 1985 and released several albums and singles in many different genres over the next 13 years years as either just Sheree (under which she had her biggest hit "Woman's Work"), just Jeacocke, Deeva or her full name. (To download two of her albums, please visit The Music Conflux.) J-Cock appears to be the last moniker she used before she pretty much left the music industry to pursue real estate. For a fairly comprehensive look at her discography, go HERE. She was also featured on the Pleasure Beat track I also posted HERE. This track seems to be her last proper physical release, and is a mid-tempo soul version of the Stevie Wonder classic with some ragga flavour added by Mystah Munroe.

Download Sunshine Of My Life


1
Sunshine Of My Life (Ragga Sunshine Mix)
2
Sunshine Of My Life (Massive Sunshine Mix)
3
Sunshine Of My Life (J-Cockin' Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

REMEMBER to let me know if any links are down in the COMMENTS of whatever song you're looking for and I'll try to reup them ASAP. :)